03.06.2011

INSPIRATION: THREE GIRLS IN ITALIAN STREETS

I spotted this adorable girl in Firenze. Her red outfit caught my eye.
The jewelry were beautiful, such cute little details, and I just love the little hat!
© Isabel H.R

This look was so inspirational. A both boyish and feminine touch in it.
Quite casual, but small adjustments/details made it so original and stylish. I would define the look a skategirl look.
- And the cap,  LOVE! | Spotted in Pisa.
© Isabel H.R

This japanese girl was spotted in Pisa. Just a sweet outfit,
with adorable shoes and I admire the scarf tied to her shoulder bag,
such an original detail.
© Isabel H.R




| In order to copy or repost these photos, ask for permission at
askwhatyouwant.dorabelle@live.no
Thank you. - Isabel H.R |
.




2 kommentarer:

Follow dorabelle

Om meg

Bildet mitt
An 18 old brunette from Norway. I am calling this blog the portal to my dreams, artwork and inspirations. Welcome to my world, my journey starts here. Art.Film.Nature.Dreams.Fashion+Art.Draw.Taking photographs.Travel.People.Personal Style.Music.Japan.Watch movies.

Følgere

Drevet av Blogger.