04.07.2011

TIP ME ABOUT PARIS!!






In the beginning of august I'm going to Paris with my mother.
I've been to Paris once two years ago, but that was only for two days, so I did'nt get the chance to experience Paris fully.

That's why I ask YOU to give me tips about almost anything I can
do or experience in Paris.

I would really appreciate tips about the flea markets, vintage shops, 
and just special, memorable places wether it's a shop, café, park, or something to do.

BTW, if anyone knows  about a fashion related place such as a museum, where I can see some fashion history, or some places I should visit related to fashion?








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Follow dorabelle

Om meg

Bildet mitt
An 18 old brunette from Norway. I am calling this blog the portal to my dreams, artwork and inspirations. Welcome to my world, my journey starts here. Art.Film.Nature.Dreams.Fashion+Art.Draw.Taking photographs.Travel.People.Personal Style.Music.Japan.Watch movies.

Følgere

Drevet av Blogger.