26.03.2011

Nicole Warne


Nicole Warne



This woman's style is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen..
I'm quite a perfectionist when it comes to clothes, but Nicole has alot of
perfect outfits by my opinion. Her outfits are so consistent.
All her pictures that she posts on her blog are all so harmonic and taken in
beautiful settings. I love the photographic style of her pictures as well..

And only posting her pictures, refreshes my entire blog.




Here's a little taste of what I'm talking about
















.

1 kommentar:

  1. yes yes i know she's gorgeous i follow herr blog... what a beauty <3

    SvarSlett

Follow dorabelle

Om meg

Bildet mitt
An 18 old brunette from Norway. I am calling this blog the portal to my dreams, artwork and inspirations. Welcome to my world, my journey starts here. Art.Film.Nature.Dreams.Fashion+Art.Draw.Taking photographs.Travel.People.Personal Style.Music.Japan.Watch movies.

Følgere

Drevet av Blogger.